Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chris Brown isn't a changed man

On Wednesday afternoon, Chris Brown found himself in a twitter war with Raz-B, a former B2K member.
His latest tweets include :


I'm not homophobic! He's just disrespectful!!!
I'm not mad though!!! I'm just not silent nor am i one of these scary R&B cats!!
I ain't deleting my tweet either!! I was minding my damn business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!! # whatalame
Tell me this @razb2k!! Why when the money was coming in u won't complaining about getting butplugged! #homothug!!!
@razb2k n**ga you want attention! Grow up n**ga!!! Dick in da booty ass lil boy


HOW MATURE! This just shows us all that he is still the same angry, vicious man he was back when he attacked singer Rihanna. He needs to get on the right path and watch himself before he says something he will REALLY regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment